My heart is full at receiving another blogger award! This one is very dear to me as it is given for being a very inspiring blogger. That’s one of my number one reasons for blogging. I love to motivate and inspire people. I’m grateful to Kim Gosselin of kimgosselinblog.com for nominating me. Please check out her wonderfully positive blog about family, blessings and life lessons. You’ll love it!
Now on the award. I’m supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, but that seems super daunting to me. I’ll just put it like this: if you’re a blogger and you’re reading this, then I nominate you. I’m sure that’s against all sorts of rules, but you’re obviously a person of excellent taste so I think it’s okay. If it’s not then I suppose the award committee will come and take my award away…that would suck.
I’m also supposed to list seven interesting facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I’m currently obsessed with lipstick, especially the Butter line by NYX. I’ve sworn off all other forms of make up for a while and lipsticks have become my security blanket. I think I’ll do a blog post about WHY I’ve sworn off other make up soon. The reason is more complex than you might think.
2. I’m having separation anxiety about my first novel. It’s past time for it to go to the editor, but I keep putting off my final read through of the last few chapters. The thought of letting it go and starting to write my next novel makes me hyperventilate.
3. I have issues. See number 2.
4. I have a passport without a single stamp in it yet. That can either be seen as a testament to my unwavering optimism or as a kind of pathetic fact. Your choice.
5. Public speaking terrifies me, but acting doesn’t. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s because when I act, I become someone else. Maybe I need to invent an alternate persona to help me speak publicly about my book and perform my poems. Something like Faith Fierce? See number 3.
6. I attract weirdos like bees to honey. Unusual people consistently seek me out at grocery stores, social gatherings, etc. I guess like does indeed attract like.
7. I primarily enjoy receiving these blogger awards because it affords me the opportunity to talk about one of my favorite subjects: me! I’m okay with that.
DO YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT YOURSELF? DO YOU SOMETIMES BREAK THE RULES? TELL US AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF!